We stayed here for 2 nights in a waterfront room as we wanted a view of the river and we got it. We could lay in bed and see the river - beautiful way to start the day. The room was comfortable with a small bathroom - nothing over the top - but having access to the rest of the house was lovely - beautiful luxurious drawing room with a fire was great for reading a book in. We also enjoyed an afternoon reading our books out in the sun under the front verandah overlooking the river. Easy access to walks and restaurants. Friendly staff who were discreet but helpful. Fantastic breakfasts and breakfast room. Poached pears were delicious as was all the food.
Would recommend staying here for a special occasion.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Oscars Waterfront Boutique
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Port Fairy
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Port Fairy, Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious property of Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel has become a well-known weekend retreat and idyllic destination for national and international tourists alike. Located in the town of Port Fairy at the end of the Great Ocean Road, close to the 12 Apostles, Grampians and Coonawarra wine region, Oscars continues to thrive under continued ownership spanning 14 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.