“Expensive, but would go back for their great hamburgers.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Victoria
“Expensive, but would go back for their great hamburgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Expensive! Having said that my husband's hamburger was the biggest we have ever seen, and from all accounts, very enjoyable. My fish and salad was so-so. However, the employees were very helpful and full of good cheer.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Geelong, Australia
“Good fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Great fish and chip shop. Fish was a good size, potato cakes were bad very thin and mostly batter. Chips were great, all fresh and cater well for gluten free, variety to chose from on menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Would go out of my way to go here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Came here for the first time on Schoolies 4 years ago, and it was amazing. Since then, I have come back twice and it has been just as good! LOVE the bacon and egg burgers, and my boyfriend had a great Barra burger, too. Parents didn't like the barra on it's own though, thought it was too big and greasy. If you stick to the burgers, you can't go wrong! Service is also a winner!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Geelong, Australia
“Large menu; excellent fish 'n' chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had a hamburger from here a couple of years ago, and enjoyed it so much that I suggested to my partner we stop here for tea on the way back from Apollo Bay. Nothing's changed -- the hamburger my partner ordered was enormous like the one I had a couple of years ago, excellently presented in a sturdy cardboard container, with a big wooden skewer through it to hold it all together. I must admit, I had used a knife and fork from my hotel room to eat mine, and he struggled using just his hands. I had fish and chips on this occasion, which I'd give 8 out of 10. We were impressed how quickly our food was cooked.

Visited February 2013
“Crapola”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Came to nearly $50 for four of us. Very salty, cut my mouth. Hair and bone iny piece of 'whiting'. Pretty sure it was not whiting. Paid nearly $10 for it, was tiny, thin and tasted horrible. Other fish definitely not worth the price.

Sweet potato fritter was good. Came in boxes instead of wrapped in paper. All outdoors table seating was really really sticky and had water on it when it hasn't rained in ages. Would rather eat a salty dog than eat here again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere