Well what a find! The welcome cup of chai for me and expresso for Caroline set us up well for a long walk to the pier and dinner at the recommended Ba Ba Lu. We would never have found Ba Ba Lu as it's under the backpackers and I wouldn't think to go there but a little bit of magic at what they describe as the Paris end of Lorne. Excellant cuisine and broad selection at the bar. We stayed in the little cottage (suite 4) with romantic double tub. Don't miss this gorgeous stopover. We decided to extend for an extra night as we've never had such an indulgent breakfast in a B&B. The seachange suits Laurel well (hope she fits in some golf soon) All in all a great spot. Thanks and good luck with La Perouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lorne, La Perouse Bed & Breakfast boasts a balcony view of some of Victoria’s most scenic native landscape and rugged coastline. Whilst all rooms elegantly retain their past splendor, they are conveniently equipped with all the modern day comforts such as ensuites. Enjoy breakfast Parisian style in our cafe before taking a moment to discover the nearby Restaurants and cafes or maybe just a relaxing afternoon by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Perouse Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perouse Lorne Hotel Lorne
- La Perouse Lorne South Pacific