We stayed 2 nights. Our room (#2) was spacious and comfortable, although the bed was on the firm side.
The bathroom is tiny but adequate.
Noise may be an issue for some. We found that the noise from next door's bathroom was audible even with the door of our (adjoining) bathroom closed. And the property is located on a steep slope, so from about 7 a.m., the sound of cars accelerating up the hill begins.
Otherwise, it was an ideal place to stay. Sue and Lauren are great hosts, full of useful local information. And they are cleanliness freaks! Every surface and every sheet and towel is washed spotless, to a state where no bacterium would dare intrude!
They are also passionate about food and things French, and those passions shine out in breakfast.
Noise or not, we would stay there again if we return to Lorne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lorne, La Perouse Bed & Breakfast boasts a balcony view of some of Victoria’s most scenic native landscape and rugged coastline. Whilst all rooms elegantly retain their past splendor, they are conveniently equipped with all the modern day comforts such as ensuites. Enjoy breakfast Parisian style in our cafe before taking a moment to discover the nearby Restaurants and cafes or maybe just a relaxing afternoon by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Perouse Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perouse Lorne Hotel Lorne
- La Perouse Lorne South Pacific