Firstly, we bought a 2-night voucher from Scoopon for a Studio Spa. After securing the payment, all the weekends were booked out so we have to settle in on a mid week winter getaway. No dramas here, as the staff was kind enough to check ALL available dates.
On the day of arrival: Since we arrive after hours (after 5pm in winter), we retrived the keys through a safe box and made our way to the resort area. NO VISIBLE MAP whatsoever to the location of our eco cabin. Strange for a large resort. The cabin number was so tiny you can barely make it out in the dark. Enquire about the location after confirming your booking before heading out here in case if you are coming in after sunset.
Location of the resort is about 2.4km BEFORE Cowes so not exactly within walking distance (not less than 30mins). Excellent for sleeping as it was dark and quiet, with stars all around on a dark night.
Other facilities: The pizzeria wasn't too bad, handy for a night-in. If you have the voucher, use it here. We didn't try the clubhouse or swimming pool as this was a quick holiday.
Conclusion: We thought it was 'eclectic' due to some weird features of the place. We would choose somewhere else more central if it's going to be more than 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes