My family and I just spent christmas here and had a great time. We booked a 3 bedroom cabin and it was just what we were after. All the cabins were clean, quiet and were spaced a good distance away from each other. There was some nice walking tracks and the restaurants had pretty nice food. The BBQ facilities were very clean and were in good locations near the parks for the children to play in. This is also a great location to everything you would want to do in Philip Island. It was a really really nice trip and I'd like to think id book again.
I only had one negative. I'm not sure the pool, spa or sauna had been serviced in a while. The outdoor spa was a dirty green colour and its really didn't look clean. I acually used it but I was in holiday mode and i'm really regretting getting into it! The indoor pool wasn't really heated and the sauna also that a part of the roof removed which made a lot of the heat escape. I'm putting this down to being around christmas and maybe not having staff around. No excuse but thats what i'm going with. Don't let that negative change your mind in staying here tho. The positives outweighed the negative in a big way and ill be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes