Sitting here looking at the broken glass I had to drink out of, the broken sharp knife I couldnt use, a threating notice saying if I dont take my rubbish with me then I will FINED and someones left over rubbish shoved under the cushions of the sofa.
On top of that it is freezing. The lounge might be warm but the bedrooms are freezing, no electric blankets in sight.
I am tired of paying more than $180 a night for places like this advertising themselves as a four star resort when really I would be very generous if I gave it 3 stars.
There is nothing worse than staying at an accomodation where you have to clean the surfaces before using them. Yes our tables etc had left over coffee cup stains on it which we had to clean. God only knows what is growing in the bathrooms and if the toilet seats have even been wiped. Everytime I touch something in this unit I sanitize....its disgusting.
So I have had enough. You provide me with a dirty and unclean apartment when I have paid good money to stay expecting it to be clean and you are going to get review from me that will turn customers away.
If you want some free advice, dont stay here you are wasting your money. You would be better off giving your money to the people who work hard and provide you with clean accommodation than fee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes