We spent just 1 night in this motel but we had a very good impression of it. Location is perfect, just 2 minutes walking distances from Cowes main intersection with shops and restaurants. It is an excellent base for visiting the various attractions of Phillip Island. The rooms are wide has everything you usually need, beds are confortable. There is even a small pool. The owners are very helpful and nice (one of them even Italian-speaking!).
We enjoyed Phillip Island, just one thing: be careful the Penguin parade is presented like a TV-show rather than a nature phenomenon. The penguins are forecast to appear at .. 21:07 .. and they do! All people watching (and freezing) like in a theater. Good for kids, although penguins are so beatiful... there are many other things to do in Phillip Island though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 Meters to safe beach, shops,& restaurants Penguin Parade 10 mins drive. Quiet family motel Solar heated outdoor swimming pool, heated outdoor spa,BBQ area Guest laundry. Free WIFI to all rooms and units ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coachman Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Phillip Island
- Coachman Motel Phillip Island/Cowes