“Pleasant Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were hungry tourists driving back to Melbourne after a long day on the beautiful Great Ocean Road. It was also my husbands birthday and it was late. We could not find a restaurant that was open and looked special enough for a birthday dinner. We decided to try the Colac Curry Club even though there was no one in the restaurant at that hour. So glad we did. Our meal was delicious and the manager was very nice. If we lived in the area, we would eat at this restaurant frequently.

• Visited October 2013

Colac, Australia
“Bloody good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I strongly suggest that you will love the vegetarian food. Great taste and flavour. The manager always has a great attitude and the price is right. The 10dollar lunch deal is great.

Visited November 2013
Port Campbell, Australia
“$12 lunch special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Been to the CCC twice. As a happy matter of circumstances on both occasions I've enjoyed their $12.00 lunch special and, both times, I've come away knowing this: they're serving delicious food that's incredibly well valued.

From memory, my twelve bucks got me a starter (3 dips and a man-sized serving of breads), a full-sized main curry of my choice (I normally gravitate towards something like buttered chicken, the go-to staple when I get bemused by the variety on most curry menus), about half a full-sized serving of rice and a can of soft-drink. On both occasions I could not complete the meal - frankly, I reckon CCC could trim about a quarter off the portion sizes of things like the bread and rice (but please don't, CCC) and their lunch combo' would still represent exellent value. Happily, they don't: they serve enuf' tucker that gaurentees you're not going to walk out thinking "I could do with more food".

So, if you're travelling along the Princes Highway through Colac, and you're in Colac sometime around lunchtime and if Indian food is your thing then, IMHO, you'll go a long, long way to find better value for tastier food than this little beauty of a lunch deal.

The CCC's really handily located as well and really, really easy to find. It's located directly across the road from KFC so, when travelling through Colac if you spot the big ole' KFC illuminated sign (which, like most branding and marketing from the big fast-food joints, is very hard to miss if I'm honest) you'll find CCC directly across the street.

Go CCC's $12 lunch special. You'll go a long, long way to find a tastier, better valued meal for your lunch break.

Cheers

Tony

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Victoria
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We have been to the Colac Curry Club heaps, for lunch, dinner and for take away. The kids love it so we never have anything wasted. They have lovely rich flavors without it being overpowering. Smiley and his staff are always friendly and chatty. We will keep going back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“good take away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

we took take away from there food was good price are bit expensive staff was friendly butter chichen was very good my childern like very much will there for dining some day

• Visited January 2013