Angela's Guesthouse was absolutely lovely and quite homely which is what you are after mid road trip!
The Guesthouse is around 15 mins walk to the town centre which was perfect for us after a day in the car.
Great ocean views from our balcony.
Great sized bathroom and room in general for that matter.
Don't leave going for a meal too late as after 8 on a weeknight you may be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back only 200 metres from the golden sands of Apollo Bay and a short stroll to the hub, our team offers accommodation that is clean, quiet and comfortable. Each of our rooms are equipped with a Queen bed, new large tv's, refrigerator, table and chairs, electric jug, tea and coffee facilities, electric blankets and heating to keep you snug in Winter. All of the suites also have cooling and have private balconies that open out to either ocean views or mountain views. Most of the rooms have microwave ovens and most also have baths in the ensuites. All linen has been recently renewed and is all supplied. Angela's Guesthouse is positioned at the base of Marriner's lookout, a truly remarkable snapshot in each direction of the wonderful Great Ocean road coastline that Apollo Bay forms a part of. There are a vast amount of lovely walks and treks throughout the Otways, which we can advise of when you stay. We have also had instances of the odd koala on our property as it is not far from the hillside from which they wander. Off street parking is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Angela's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angela`s Guesthouse Hotel Apollo Bay
- Angela's Guesthouse Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road