We stayed here in March this year, an overnight stay as part of our road trip from Adelaide to Melbourne. We arrived quite late and as there were no double rooms available, we were offered a family apartment as the same price. I found the apartment to be spacious, clean, comfortable and very well equipped. We were able to park right outside the room which was great because we did not want to take all our luggage out of the car for one night.
The staff here are extremely helpful and have plenty of local information that they are happy to take the time to share. We checked out at 10.00 am, but we were able to leave our car in the hotel car park while we had breakfast and did some shopping.
The hotel is very well placed in Apollo Bay, close to the bars, restaurants, shops and the beach. It was also good value at $120 a night. There is also a small outdoor swimming pool and sun loungers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the centre of Apollo Bay opposite the main beach. Our rooms are spacious, with modern amenities and entertainment options including large LCD, iPod dock/radio, and DVD. All of Apollo Bay's 15 pubs and restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn The International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The International Hotel Apollo Bay
- Comfort Inn Apollo Bay
- Apollo Bay Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn International
- Comfort Inn The International Apollo Bay/Great Ocean Road