Bicheno Hideaway is a wonderful, romantic getaway in a beautiful setting. We stayed in Chalet 3 and loved how private and secluded it was. The private beach and rocky coastline that is right outside your door is so beautiful. The whole property has such charm and uniqueness that you can't help but fall in love with it! Make sure you ask the owners about how they came to own the property, it's a wonderful story! The chalet itself is not fancy but instead is very rustic. I agree with other reviewers that it could use with a few upgrades but that doesn't take away from a great stay. The chalets are equipped with just about everything you could need to make yourself a nice meal. We were so impressed with the "little things" such as plastic wrap so that we could make sandwiches for our next day hike. The chalet was not heated but was had two large heaters in the main living area and the bedroom. The April nights may be cold for those who are used to hot weather. The owner Nick has great information about the sights in Bicheno. He was particularily helpful in telling us where to spot penguins (the Bicheno Blowhole!). Overall this was our favorite accomodation in Australia.
- Also Known As:
- Bicheno Hideaway Hotel
- Bicheno Hideaway Hotel Bicheno
- Bicheno Hideaway Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bicheno Hideaway consists of four chalets and the Boathouse set on seven acres of oceanfront bushland. All units offer complete privacy and ocean views. We offer complete privacy and tranquility with only the sounds of the ocean on the rocks, the wind in the trees and the sound of bird song. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bicheno Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.