“Magic views, beautiful accommodation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Windows on Bicheno

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bicheno
Windows on Bicheno
You added Windows on Bicheno to your Saves list
13 James Street, Bicheno, Tasmania 7215, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Bicheno B&B and Inns
Byron Bay, Australia
“Magic views, beautiful accommodation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Windows on Bicheno is an absolutely beautiful B & B. Brand new and beautifully decorated, you don't get much better than this, in fact we extended our stay because we didn't want to leave! The room was incredibly spacious and comfortable and the common area was lovely. We were fortunate enough to have it all to ourselves and enjoyed vinos on the balcony overlooking Bicheno and the sea, watching the sunset each afternoon while the wallabies jumped around in front of the house! Doria is a wonderful hostess, her breakfasts were delicious and her Bliss bombs are incredible! Thank you for making our trip to Tassie so memorable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is the first real 5 star B&B I've come across in Tasmania and I'm sure there is nothing at can compare on the east coast. Windows on Bicheno faces due north looking across town and rightnacross the water to the coast and hills in the distance. Each of the two luxurious rooms have a private balcony, the suite has customary made furniture, well thought out luxury bathroom with a huge shower for two and a great spa bath. It's so new and crystal, sparkling clean. All creature comforts and the owner, Doria, befriends and welcomes her guests without being at all intrusive. Fresh homemade bread appears in the morning and the range of gourmet breakfasts just puts you into relaxation mode!

All the produce is local and even the Tassie wines on offer are competivelly priced and always available from the cellar. Nothing is too much hassle for Doria to ensure hour stay is everything you wish for in Bicheno.

Room Tip: Take both suites and get the entire top floor
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

Windows on Bicheno was my last port of call on a 2 week holiday to Tassie and rated absolute top of my B&B experiences. Pure luxury! Doria has exquisite taste which is reflected in the furnishings and appointments in every room. No detail has been left unattended. The pristine white bed linen and amazing pillows afforded me the best night's sleep for ages and I awoke each morning to the uninterrupted sweeping view of the sea and Diamond Island. A beautiful slice of heaven! Doria is relaxed, happy and welcoming which just added to the whole experience. A very special place to stay. Hightly recommended... I'll be back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Have just recently stayed in this amazing place. I couldn't fault anything with the luxurious room with its king-size bed, the view was amazing and Doria was an outstanding hostess. I had the best two nights sleep of my life, waking up each day feeling relaxed and pampered. The only thing I can fault is that I had to leave. Every detail has been considered and I can only suggest that you do yourselves a favour and experience this wonderful place - for me it's probably the best place I've ever stayed. The local restaurants and shops were all within walking distance and the sights of Bicheno definitely have the WOW factor. What a fantastic place - I can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
queensland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

Just wanted to let people know out there, Windows on Bicheno in Tasmania was fantastic. We had two nights here and Doria the lady that ownes and runs this luxury appartment style accommodation is so lovely, nothing was too much trouble for her and the view from our room was amazing. We stayed in the Sunrise room wow wow wow does this have the wow factor yes yes yes. My Husband and I spent two weeks in Tamania, our first trip on our own since having our children and Doria made us feel so welcomed and made everything perfect for us,. My husband and I wanted the bed, its fantastic best night sleep I have had in a long time( going to buy that bed it was that good) Doria even did lots of phoning around for us as if you go to Tasmania you need a telstra phone, we had vodaphone and no service at all which isn't very good when you break down. Really give yourself a special treat and stay at windows on Bicheno in Tasmania, you will not be dissapointed.
Rhonda & Otto Tuza Queensland.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Gold Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

We had a great experience at Windows on Bicheno. The rooms were beautiful and well considered, right down to the finest of details. Doria (the owner) had gone above and beyond to create the perfect weekend getaway for couples. She's also an excellent cook - describing the breakfast as 'continental' doesn't do it justice!
Absolute luxury and worth every dollar. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Windows on Bicheno? Share your experiences!