We booked an executive room as the rest were sold out, so paid a slightly higher price. The room was spacious and had a common verandah/sitting area which was awesome, but the room itself didn't really strike us as executive. It was a normal country hotel room. Everything was clean and neat. The bathroom was clean and the shower had good pressure. We had a barbecue in the pool area - really nice. The hosts were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lacepede Bay Motel contains 30 rooms situated right on the Limestone Coast, directly across the road from the beach and the jetty. Five of the Deluxe and all of our Executive rooms on the 1st level offer spectacular views of the ocean. Our restaurant and bar are open at 6pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and we are open for breakfast 7 days a week. We also now offer free Wi-Fi to all rooms and areas of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lacepede Bay Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lacepede Bay Hotel Kingston Se
- Best Western Kingston
- Kingston Se Best Western
- Lacepede Bay Motel Kingston SE, South Australia