“I am not sure what they are famous for” 2 of 5 stars

corner Guy & Wood St, Warwick, Queensland, Australia
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery
Gold Coast
“I am not sure what they are famous for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was curious to taste a pie from this "famous" pie shop. The service was good and friendly but the pie was extremely ordinary. I think this is false advertising. The owners need to get out of Warwick and compare their pies to other good pies around the country. I also tried an M&M cookie and it was tasteless.

Visited October 2013

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“World's worst pies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

While passing through Warwick yesterday, we decided to stop in and have a pie for lunch. NEVER AGAIN will I ever stop at this place as I have never before eaten a pie so bad. I asked for a Curry pie and was given a Garden Pea pie with a tiny piece of chewy meat in the middle and a hint of curry. After the first bite I suddenly realised that all my food nightmares had just been served up to me on a plate - luke warm, no distinguishable flavour, dry, tough and guaranteed to produce volcanic eruptions on your next visit to the toilet......and believe me, hour later I was not disappointed.

The picture shown is a complete fabrication..this pie shop is an old KFC outlet converted into a pie shop with tables strewn with dirty plates and waste food from previous unsuspecting customers. Seating was reminiscent of a Pizza Hut, cold, uncomfortable and hard.

There were very few pies to choose from in their display oven and the only server behind the counter was a young girl completely out her depth in customer service who could not even add the cost of two pies at $5.50, she had to use the cash register to add up 2 x $ 5.50.

Like I said .....NEVER AGAIN

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Turn back go to another pie shop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was by far the worst pie I have ever eaten in my life. dry, horrible, tastless thing. I don't eat pies often but this was one big regret. luck warm. They had nearly sold out - can't possibly be to repeat business. The place was full of dirty plates and dirty tables, only 2 staff who just couldn't cope. Sad- couldn't wait to get out of here. Had to eat a cracker to get the dray taste out of my mouth. never again ever!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, Australia
“Good Pies, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Never sat inside to eat only take away, but pies and bread good and the little restaurant looks nice. The staff are friendly inside and at the drive through.

Visited August 2013
Queensland
“Pies galore .....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch saw the sign so popped in ...plenty of great pies to choose from ..ours were hot & hearty on a cool windy day ..Staff were most polite & helpful .

• Visited July 2013