“Rude staff” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Ballan
“Rude staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stopped in here to get a menu to see if we would eat here one night. I walked in (to a very empty place) and said 'Hi, could I please have a menu', to which I got a very rude waiter who just grunted at me, barely looked up and pointed past him to where the menu's were (barely visible too).
I grabbed one and walked out. With that attitude, we were not going to eat there that night.
I looked over the menu and wasn't happy with the variety or the prices.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cairns, Australia
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Maybe we selected unwisely from the menu ... BUT we were both disappointed with our meals. I had a special pizza and this manifested itself as a wild mish-mash of far too many ingredients that looked quite unappetising and tasted very ordinary. In particular, the chef's extravagance with packaged bacon ? / ham ? pre-cut into little slithers drowned the other toppings and the pizza base which was certainly nothing special. My partner opted for one of the daily specials of a slow cooked lamb concoction which was sludgy and unappetising with no stand out flavours or textures. We were disappointed and as locals to the area we will be looking further afield next time we decide to eat out at the northern beaches.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, AZ
“Great Calamari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is a quiet little Italian restaurant right on the water. It is a totally laid back, beach experience with really friendly service, The calamari is excellent, as is the tomato prawn soup, meatballs and spaghetti and the barramundi special. The pizza was also good. I really liked the local feel of it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“Great, inexpensive pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We got back late from a tour and walked over to order pizza to go. MUCH cheaper to eat here than anywhere else nearby, and the food was outstanding! We loved it so much we ordered again a few days later. There were NO leftovers!!

Visited April 2014
Gosford, Australia
“Lousy service, very average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the first restaurant I have been to where the wait staff do the up sell before viewing the menu. Just as we sat down the waitress asked if we wanted a mixed dips. At over $15 we said no and then looked at the menu. We then ordered a bottle of wine, of which the barman raced to our table to virtually throw half a bottle into 2 red wine glasses. This was most bizarre and unsettling to say the least. The worst part of our dining experience here was the poor service. The way that table items were moved around to make things fit, slamming down the ice bucket on the ground - All this added up to a crappy dining experience. The food servings were ridiculously large, but unfortunately resembled stodge, which is not my memory of Italian cuisine. For over $200 for 4 people there will be much better options locally. Definitely cannot recommend this place at all.

Visited April 2014