“Better than Cairns! Views, central location, tranquillity” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vue Luxury Apartments Trinity Beach

You added Vue Luxury Apartments Trinity Beach to your Saves list
Vue Luxury Apartments Trinity Beach
5.0 of 5 Condominium   |   78-86 Moore St, Trinity Beach, Queensland 4879, Australia   |
Perth
“Better than Cairns! Views, central location, tranquillity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2009

Location:
Trinity Beach is a hidden gem. Only 10 minutes away from the airport and so convenient to access Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Cairns, Kuranda. Trinity beach has a relaxed, local feel which is important to my husband as we don’t like to stay in “tourist traps”. Initially I was sceptical about staying at Trinity Beach since I had never heard of it previously but friends insisted that we would enjoy it more than Cairns and more central.

Room:
From our room, the views of the ocean and islands were incredible. The apartment is brand new with good appliances (blender, dishwasher, wok, rice cooker, ice machine). This was opportune as my husband and I loved coming back to the apartment after exploring the region making dinner and sitting on the balcony drinking mango daiquiri and mojitos (bought our groceries from Smithfield and fresh fruit from roadside caravans). I really enjoyed our stay and the rooms were so comfortable and feel like our home as we stayed there for several weeks. The managers were also very accommodating.

Highlights:
The two highlights for me were swimming at Josephine Falls and diving at the outer area of the Great Barrier Reef Highly. I highly recommend “HABA Dive Cruises” as our instructor enhanced our experience. They were exceptional at pointing out heaps of marine animals which I didn’t initially see such as a turtle, cuttlefish, eel, stingray plus so many more. Our instructor was so good at communicating underwater as well.

Where to eat:
There is a pub and pizzeria down stairs from the Vue both are very informal and you can sit back and enjoy the beach views.

Reef House at Palm Cove is great. Beautiful setting. Great Food is the French Patisserie and Bistro in from of Drift at Palm Cove. Run by my man from France, they should plan all brekkies and coffees here...very informal. Great crepes and pancakes and eggs benedict with either spinach or bacon.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Queensland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

Having organised our accommodation online with FNQ Apartments - they impressed upon us how great they thought the apartments were, but we literally had our breath taken away - we jointly decided that this was the best place that we've stayed in in Australia. We stayed in a Three Bedroom Apartment on the first level and the views were absolutely amazing, the apartment very, very modern (Brand New) with huge space for a family of 7. Space to enjoy time together, but to still have space to ourselves. Tony & Kim (the hosts) were absolutely delightful people and made us feel very welcome. We had family come up from Sydney and down from Wonga Beach and the Vue proved to be a fantastic location - right on the beach! And you could just walk down to the front of the complex and you are at the Trinity Beach Tavern... All the other restaurants in Trinity Beach are also only a short walk away. The BBQ's out around the pool also got great use! The pool itself was awesome (can do laps) and it gets great all day sun!
I can't recommend it enough.
Thank you FNQ Apartments and thank you Tony & Kim
We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Perfect apartments with a family run reception area. Kim and her family were friendly and helpful and who made my stay at the apartments a very happy one. I stayed in apartment 213 which is on the ground floor and overlooks the sparkling infinity pool which has easy access to take a refreshing dip. The apartments are BRAND NEW, very modern contemporary style with everything you need and above all clean which is high on my priorities. For those suffering back problems I found the king size bed at these apartments very good quality and better than most I have experienced on my travels. These apartments are self contained with two televisions, a dishwasher, a washing machine and every other modern necessity. Everything you need. For your first day, tea, milk and sugar are provided so you can refresh and then purchase your provisions. There is a tavern and bottleshop underneath to the side of the apartments with easy access. You would never know there is a tavern - very quiet. At the front of the tavern there are a few small cafes and of course the beautiful beach. A car hire company is a short stroll from the apartments. I would recommend travelling to Smithfield Shopping Centre to stock up with food as there is both a Coles and a Woolworths supermarket. For café eating, I would recommend Café Soul Organics, a café in the Smithfield Shopping Centre and who cater for special dietary needs ie vegan, vegetarian. The food there was 10/10. A little gem I will not forget. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was a delight to the palette.
Overall, I found the VUE apartments were the perfect base to explore Cairns and the northern beaches. I would have no hesitation staying at VUE apartments again and thank Kim Hughes and her family for a very pleasurable holiday experience.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Blue Lagoon Resort
Blue Lagoon Resort
#12 of 22 in Trinity Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 237 reviews

Been to Vue Luxury Apartments Trinity Beach? Share your experiences!