“The Best Ever - will definatley be back soon!.. defo recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bellevue at Trinity Beach

You added Bellevue at Trinity Beach to your Saves list
Bellevue at Trinity Beach
5.0 of 5 Condominium   |   88 Moore Street, Trinity Beach, Queensland 4879, Australia   |
Special Price
30% Off Rack Rate
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Switzerland
“The Best Ever - will definatley be back soon!.. defo recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2008

Xmas in Paradise - we all met in Trinity Beach - flying in from all over the world.... and It was the best Xmas ever! The property is superb.. the apartments are an incredible size, beautifully furnished and well maintained. Jim and Doreen who look after the complex couldn't do enough for us - from renting cars, renting videos - and just making the trip outstanding. The BBQ area is great... superb size pool and all steps away from the beach! My friends also agreed it was the best place ever - and I just hope I can get in there again - cause I'm sure its always booked out. The complex - although I heard was full - was never noisy and the pool area - there was always enough room for everyone - never seeming over crowded. The pool is 17 m long (I think I measured it right).. so perfect for the morning laps, the spa is great, the bathroom looking out to the ocean - incredible. Cable TV for when we wanted to watch, air conditioning through out.. although given the location of the apartments - you'd never guess that everyone in Cairns is dying of heat - we had a wonderful breeze - never cold and never too hot. The balcony is big enough to live on and perfect for dining and sun baking. The view from the balcony is the best - I got up every morining to watch the sun rise.. it was superb! The best holiday yet - and I will be back for sure!

• Liked — The View, The Apartments - everything
  • Disliked — Nothing to add - it was perfect
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Townsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

My family and I (including three children 4 - 15) had a very short stay with Bellevue but our time there was amazing. We were all blown away by the magnificent views of the ocean and the beach below. As the property is located on a hill we had unobstructed views with a walk to the beach via 50 odd steps. And after the great meals at the various restaurants (highly recommend the Tavern) and eateries the steps were a god send.

We only saw Doreen, one of the Managers, but it was like being greeted by an old friend and she was only too helpful to assist with any queries we may had had. As we were locals (Townsville) we had an idea of what we wanted to do (the kids loved the Mako Racetrack at Mareeba, my husband included).

We were impressed with the layout of the apartment, the views, the decor, I could go on and on. Will highly recommend to all our friends who are looking for somewhere quiet, luxurious and close to all amenities. Definitely one of North Queensland's best kept secrets.

• Liked — the views
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
Oakham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2007

We loved every minute of our stay at Bellevue. From the simple booking process (e-mail direct with Doreen), friendly and prompt hotel pick-up from airport, the quality of the apartment and helpful advice from Jim & Doreen on local attractions made our, all too short stay, a truly memorable experience. The holiday apartment was modern, extremely well equipped and in a beautiful location. In fact we could happily live there!! The large dining balcony with uninterrupted views of the Ocean was fabulous. As the apartment is not overlooked you can lie in bed with windows and curtains open, listening to the waves at night and watching the sunrise in the morning - unforgettable. Many of the facilities like the swimming pool, in room large TV and internet access, all of which we intended to use but in the event were far too busy enjoying the place – maybe next time!. Jim & Doreen gave excellent advice on snorkelling on the Barrier Reef and rainforest trips. This kind of local advice is particularly valuable when you only have a short time in the place. For an added bonus Trinity Beach itself was a brilliant location with local supermarket, shops and the all important bottle shop! I'd love to visit again soon but as we live on the other side of the world I'm sad to say we will have to wait some time and save up our pennies again but in the meantime we have our memories of a wonderful holiday. Thanks again Jim and Dorren.

• Liked — Sea views
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Woodbury,CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2007

Every aspect of our stay at Bellevue Trinity was top notch. We had previously been to the Cairns area on our honeymoon 2 years ago, and knew we didn't want the urban feeling of Cairns or Port Douglas. Trinity Beach was perfect. It was quiet and very picturesque. And we loved the cafe on the corner for breakfast. Don't underestimate it from appearances.

As for the Bellevue, it was perfect. We're usually underwhelmed by a property after viewing the website pictures, but the Bellevue was spot-on. The view was stunning, especially at sunrise, and made us wish we had more than 2 nights to spend there. I also don't want to forget how helpful Jim and Doreen were in arranging a kayak trip in the area, and how pleasant they were. Can't say enough good about the Bellevue Trinity.

• Liked — Absolutely gorgeous view and equally gorgeous apartment
  • Disliked — Only one roll of toilet paper
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
Newport Beach, Calif
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2007

This was our first trip to Australia and I wanted to make sure we were staying in places that made our visit memorable. My positve experience with Bellevue started when I first contacted Jim and Doreen direct. They were so helpful. Next step was the pictures always look better than it really is...No not the case, the Property is even better then the pictures look. I thought I had hit a home run.

The unit we had was very tastefully appointed. Nice and airy and bright and very clean. The view is to die for.

Trinty Beach does not have the hustle/bustle of the other beach towns, nice and relaxing yet very easy access to all the other aspects of the Cairns area. We even got adventuresome one day and picked up the city bus into Cairns,,,the bus stop is about 1 block away.

Once again I can not say enough good things about Jim and Doreen. Very nice and down to earth good people. So willing to help with anything you need. At the same time, they are very professional in how they manage the Property. They definitely want to keep this has a 5-6 star facility.

This experience at Bellevue was so positive that I want to go back real soon. I would highly recommend this Property to anyone and I already have.

• Liked — very modern look
  • Disliked — noyhing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2007

Hi
This was the first time for me in trinity beach. I had been in cairns before but staying at trinity beach was a first. I had seen the website for bellevue apartments and the photos looked stunning. I was not sure if this apartments are truely that good. but when i actually reached there, i was surprised that it was even better.. the apartment we were in had a fantastic open view of the ocean, the beach was 50 metres, and the ocean views were fantastic. We also got to see the fuill moon rise over the ocean.. and truely added to our experience. On top of that, jim and doreen, the owners were extremely helpful with organising trips to the rainforests and back.

Did i mention there was 150 cm plasma screen with austar as well in the lounge room and a decent size LCD tv in the bedroom..

All in all a great relaxing 4 nights and felt like we were in paradise thanks to bellevue apartments

Stayed September 2007
111 higher lomax lane, heywood, lancshire.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2007

Holiday at Bellevue appartments Trinity Beach OZ.12/08/2007
What can one say about Bellevue Appartments at Trinity Beach my family and myself where on a 3 week holiday from the UK, this was our middle week and we could not have chose a nicer place to stay, the appartment was brill so much space and the view from the terrace was magic the location was the tops and the managers Doeen & Jim are the most friendly helpful and kind people you could ever meet so if you are going to Cairns you really must visit the Bellevue.
Have a great holiday. from Tony and Gwen. UK.

Been to Bellevue at Trinity Beach? Share your experiences!