“Look no further, relaxation, location food and sun.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Coco Mooloolaba Apartments

You added Coco Mooloolaba Apartments to your Saves list
Coco Mooloolaba Apartments
4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   79-83 First Avenue, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557, Australia   |
Melbourne, Australia
“Look no further, relaxation, location food and sun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

The service experienced was first class plus the apartment was bright, clean and plenty of space. In addition the location was very good being within easy walking distance to the beach, supermarket and many restaurants.
The only negative was that there was only one BBQ which limited usage.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Geelong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

We stayed at Coco Apartments and as it backs onto a school found it to be very noisy with school children playing.

We found it to be very clean and modern however there was no sun on the balcony and we faced a brick wall. All our other visits to Mooloolaba have had lovely balconies where you can relax and had views of either the street or the beach. The room was very dark and cold. There were no flyscreens on the doors so if you wanted to let some air into the room you also let bugs etc in too.

We were very disappointed but if you request a nice room one with a nice balcony and view perhaps it would have been better. It was a shame if we needed any sun we had to walk to the beach. I missed reading my book on the balcony which is what I love doing on a trip away.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

Stayed for 7 nights in early July and could not fault the accommodation and service. Our apartment was modern and spacious and very handy to shops and beachfront. Staff were helpful and keen to help us enjoy our Mooloolaba stay. Will be back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

We stayed here for a week and would thoroughly recommend it. Very clean, everything that you need was there, and the people of reception were very helpful at all times. Coco Mooloolaba is a great place to stay and was very affordable.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

After booking a four star serviced apartment in Mooloolaba that was *maybe* 2 stars, we left there and visited the Coco Mooloolaba Apartments. We were met at reception by the nicest couple who showed us an apartment that was stacks ahead of where we'd just left and it was cheaper!

The Coco is clean, well appointed and lacks nothing you'd want in a serviced apartment whether you're visiting for a holiday or business. There's nothing skimped on here. Dining table for 6 and another on the balcony for eating outside.

There's a nice tv in the lounge and another tv in the bedroom.

Really, we're so pleased with this place that we want you to visit too.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 9 nights at the start of May and after reading many of the reviews already on trip advisor had a great idea of what to expect. I was not disappointed. My review will echo many of the others on here already. I stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was exactly as shown in the photos on the website (except layout) The apartment was spotless and contained everything needed, including plenty of cooking utensils. I stayed on level two and did not book the hotel for any views but was lucky to get an apartment with two balconies, one that faced the back of the complex and had a view of the pool with the other balcony facing the street. I was expecting to hear lots of noises but found I didn't. The garbage truck came on my first morning at approx 6am and was indeed loud but it lasted 10 minutes and I did not hear it again for the rest of my trip. The lifts do make a dinging noise to announce their arrival but I only heard this when at the lift and never from my apartment. As for the loud noises coming from cars, yes they were loud but they were so loud I would not be suprised if every single apartment at any other hotel along the esplande would have heard them and cannot blame Coco for this problem. Apartments are apparently serviced after the 8th night of stay but I was lucky to get my apartment serviced halfway during my stay without requesting it so found I was lucky to have fresh sheets and towels for most of my stay. The pool was warm for the time of year I went and the spa was the perfect temperature (The spa bubbles last for approx 15 minutes not just a couple like someone else wrote and I have found from staying at many hotels that 15 mins is normal). We used the free bbq approx 4 times during the stay. It was perfectly clean and we never had to wait for someone else to finish using it. All the materials and utensils are provided to cook and clean it afterwards and I found that terrific.
Overall for the price I paid for my stay (which to me was a bargain for what I got) I think Coco is a fantastic place to stay and would highly recommend it to everyone wanting to holiday in Mooloolaba.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

My apartment (601) although at the rear of the building, had lovely ocean views towards the spit from lounge area and bedroom. Great location for walks to The Spit or Alex. Headlands, supermarket and main shopping strip just around the corner. Handy to buses travelling along the Sunshine Coast. Friendly and helpful management.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Coco Mooloolaba Apartments? Share your experiences!