My wife and two teenage aged boys stayed here for five nights over Christmas in a two bedroom apartment on the 7th floor at the northern end of the building at the front. The complex is just over 12 months old so everything looked modern and new. Although situated one street back from the beach there was a good view of the ocean on either side of the Windward apartments across the road. The balcony was a good size with table and seating for six. Air conditioning in both bedrooms and living area. Both bedrooms had ensuites with the laundry in the second. Shallow basins in the bathrooms were a little annoying. LCD TVs in main bedroom and living area. Pool and spa were fairly small with no sauna or gym. Ample on-site visitor car spots. On-site management staff were courteous and responsive. Great location with short walk to beach, restaurants, shops and supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments offer opulent one and two bedroom apartments with exclusive facilities such as pool, spa and landscaped BBQ area. COCO is a luxurious holiday apartment complex in Mooloolaba. Located in the heart of Mooloolaba only 400 metres from Mooloolaba's famous beach and 100 metres to Mooloolaba's Esplanade renowned for it's cafes, restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Coco Mooloolaba Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Coco Mooloolaba Apartments Sunshine Coast