We were recommended this hotel by a friend and were not dissapointed by any means. Prime location for Mooloola a beach and shops/restaurants. We stayed in a 2 bedroom self contained apartment on the 4th floor and it was beautifully furnished and equiped with latest gadgets. All rooms point the beach. Decent size main shower, all latest amenities in kitchen. My only complaint would be the spa bath is too small, fine if you're 5 foot tall, also its only a 1 person spa bath, and when paying so much for the room i would at least expect the coffee to be complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast