Stayed at week in 3 bdrm appt. all facilities very modern, clean and a true 5* standard. All staff we interacted with were great, agree with most of previous reviews but not in regard to sound proofing. We have been woken each night by noise from park across the road, guess it depends on when you are here, we are at peak season. Main bedroom facing beach beautiful except auto blinds don t cut out morning sun at 5:30am, also has modern open plan bathroom in bedroom, although beautiful, doesn't t do much for me listening to partners ablutions! Only other complaints are: having to pay for Internet in this day &age ridiculous, advertising nespresso machine & charging $1.50 per drink-put the $750 fee up by a couple of $$ & you wouldn't t feel like you're being ripped off. In saying all this the property is very nice, pool lovely, hiring theatre a great idea. Coles very handy 2 back door so would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast