Stayed here November 2011 with a group of friends. Half of us had booked the 2 bedroom penthouse and the other (including me) stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment. Upon entering, we were thrilled by the extravagant interior; it was so cool. The view from the balcony was nice, too.
I was disappointed, however, that you had to pay for the pods for the espresso machine. But the main problem that discredits their supposed '5-star' reputation was the fact that the water and ice machine on the fridge didn't work- in either the penthouse or the apartment. Call me fussy, but with what we were paying per night, they should have made sure everything was working. We asked them to fix it but they didn't know how, and said it would take a few days for someone to come in and fix it, by which time we would be gone anyway.
So yeah, nice place but not completely satisfied with the maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast