We recently spent 4 nights in a 3 bedroom penthouse and were really blown away with the experience. The room was a spacious 3 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. It had it's own BBQ entertainment area with it's own lap pool on the top terrace. The hotel, staff and facilities are first class. All the rooms are sea-facing with excellent views. The kids lived in the pool and spa for the entire time we were there. The hotel is very safe with key swipes giving you access to your particular floor. The rooms have modern appliances and gadgets and was serviced daily. There are lots of boutique stores, coffee shops, restaurants etc along the esplanade. The beach which is right across the hotel is quiet and great for kids. Overall we had a fantastic time and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast