Stayed here with husband and four teenagers. Plenty of room in our 3 bedroomed apartment, lovely views and very handy to everything. Couldn't fault the location. Did not have to drive anywhere. However, the bed and pillows were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on and there was quite a bit of noise through the night from people putting stuff into bins just below our bedroom. The microwave in our apartment was cracked and a few of the cooking utensils could have been a bit cleaner. The staff were also not that friendly. All things considered it was a bit overpriced. Hopefully now it has been refurbished it will be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsular Beachfront Resort is an award winning Mooloolaba accommodation with 65 fully self-contained 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses all overlooking beautiful Mooloolaba Beach and Bay. These Mooloolaba holiday apartments are large and modern and all have stunning views and in room broadband internet access. The resort features include four onsite restaurants, hairdresser, beautician, jeweller and a range of fantastic boutiques. The Peninsular also has a gas-heated pool, spa, sauna, 3 large covered BBQ areas, gymnasium and full-size floodlit tennis court. Peninsular Beachfront Resort is right in the cosmopolitan heart of Mooloolaba within a short walk to all boutiques, al fresco restaurants, bars, tours and attractions. Just as important, the world famous Mooloolaba Beach is barely 25 paces from the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Peninsular Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peninsular Beachfront Hotel
- Peninsular Beachfront Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast