Zanzibar is located in the heart of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. We stayed on the sixth floor, and the views from Noosa to Point Cartwright were just astounding. Although the weather was perfect, even if it had been raining, the balcony was well situated and you could easily sit out on it during a storm and watch the lightning show.
The apartment was two bedroom, two bathroom and was beautifully appointed. The kitchen was extremely modern, with european appliances. Marble tiles throughout and modern, well ventilated!! (no steamy mirrors) bathrooms. The ensuite bathroom had a spa.
Everything was clean and new looking. The carpet was fresh and unmarked - no worn tracks leading from doorways or room to room, which is my pet hate.
When you leave your apartment and go down the lift, it opens out directly onto retail areas and restaurants. You literally can park your car for the whole time you are away - you will not need it.
The patrolled beach is only a very short walk away.
Will definitely be back to enjoy Zanzibar in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Mooloolaba Bay, Mantra Zanzibar offers beachside accommodation with a strong East African influence in the heart of cosmopolitan Mooloolaba. Offering style on the beach, the property is close to everything your heart desires including shopping, restaurants and sidewalk cafes. Indulge in the latest fashions and giftware from around the world in the surrounding boutiques. Accommodation choices include 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all with quality furnishings and African inspired decor, air-conditioning, private balcony with panoramic ocean views and an indulgent spa bath. Other standard features include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, cable TV, DVD player, internet access and hairdryer. If you're after more space, upgrade to our courtyard apartments which feature all of the above plus a private courtyard area with barbeque and outdoor spa or for the ultimate in luxury book our two or three bedroom penthouse. You will enjoy all the resort facilities and services you need with an outdoor heated pool and spa, fully equipped gym, complimentary undercover parking, in-room internet access, tour desk, child minding and laundry service. Mooloolaba is home to many of Queensland's best attractions including UnderWater World, the Eumundi Markets and just 20 minutes drive away is the famous Australia Zoo. Located on The Esplanade we are just minutes walk from trendy sidewalk cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique stores making for a truly memorable getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Apartments
- Zanzibar Hotel Apartments
- Mantra Zanzibar Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast