We often holiday in Mooloolaba and have stayed at a number of the mantra resorts on the main esplanade (in fact all of them). We had the luck of getting a high position and newly renovated apartment (2bd). They had done a really nice job on it and it now rivals that of "oceans" in its detail and finish from my perspective. This I understand is a push Zanzibar management to get them all upgraded, and if they end up like 803 or even near it then this will be the place to stay on the esplanade.
Other wins, sits over the shops and across from the beach. Car park is decent and access is easy. Staff were both friendly and helpful. Room was very clean including crockery etc. Pool is smaller than sirocco and is on the western side on L2, but gets sun in the afternoon that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Mooloolaba Bay, Mantra Zanzibar offers beachside accommodation with a strong East African influence in the heart of cosmopolitan Mooloolaba. Offering style on the beach, the property is close to everything your heart desires including shopping, restaurants and sidewalk cafes. Indulge in the latest fashions and giftware from around the world in the surrounding boutiques. Accommodation choices include 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all with quality furnishings and African inspired décor, air-conditioning, private balcony with panoramic ocean views and an indulgent spa bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Apartments
- Zanzibar Hotel Apartments
- Mantra Zanzibar Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast