We had a 1 bedroom apartment on the 5th floor and we had great views down the coast and also of the river. We usually stay in a studio suite with part ocean views but decided to spoil ourselves a little this time and it was worth it. The only problem we have when we stay in Mooloolaba is the early morning clearing of bins and our room was noisy for 15 minutes each morning around 5.15am. Anyway, the Landmark is close to everything, the pool looks inviting and different although actually we have never used it! We came here when Landmark first opened - was that 12 years ago? - and we come back every year. One of our favourites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the perfect holiday escape? Then Landmark Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast is the place to stay! Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with most featuring a spa bath, air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, games room, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland.Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. Your check in at the Landmark Resort is made stress free by our friendly staff, whose priority is to ensure you a quick and easy transition to your luxurious air-conditioned apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba