we recently stayed at Landmark Mooloolaba in a studio appartment - beach view on floor 7. The room, although small, was excellently presented with cooking and laundry facilities. BBQ area on top floor with views to die for as we sat in the outdoor spa. A heated resort pool and beach accross the road completed an excellent stay - not to mention the many excellent restaurants virtually outside the resort. Breakfast not provided but many restaurants with view across the bay - Hot Pippis under the resort, being our favourite. High recommendable, great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the perfect holiday escape? Then Landmark Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast is the place to stay! Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with most featuring a spa bath, air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, games room, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland.Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. Your check in at the Landmark Resort is made stress free by our friendly staff, whose priority is to ensure you a quick and easy transition to your luxurious air-conditioned apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba