We spent 10 wonderful days at the Osprey and our stay was great. We had a 3 bedroom ocean view room which was very clean and comfortable. The pool and grassed area was perfect as we were traveling with a toddler and baby. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Our only problem was the position of our apartment. It was situated on the corner of 2 very busy roads and the noise at times was terrible. We did ask if we could be moved however being school holidays we were unable to, which we understand. It just made our stay not as nice as what it could have been.
If you do ask for a 3 bedroom apartment make sure it is UPPER ocean view. This is what was recommended to us, after the fact. Nearly every other apartment looked great and in a much better position!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast