My family and I have stayed at Osprey 4 times in the last 2 years and 3 of these times we have requested unit 7 because we love it. On the last occasion we requested it but it was booked out so we looked at other options at Mooloolaba. After making a couple of enquiries at other places we opted to come back to Osprey because of its location to the beach and everything else we wanted to do, the layout - plenty of room for the whole family, cleanliness, service and friendliness of the managers Sue and Dave. We love unit 7 as it is a huge unit with an added family room which many other units do not have. The whole unit is very modern and is ideal for a family stay for a number of days. The 3 TV's are a great idea as there is always someone who wants to watch something else and the main one would be the biggest TV I have ever seen. The garden level suits us well as the grassed area at the front of the unit is something else that no other units have. Overall I have recommended Osprey to a number of friends and they too have thoroughly enjoyed staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast