We stayed at Osprey for 5 nights with 2 children aged 13 and 9. We had the best equipped and one of the biggest apartments I've ever stayed in and it was spotlessly clean. Our apartment was no. 17, I mention this as each apartment is actually owned and equipped by different people, although they all have to adhere to certain standards. You can even buy little sachets of washing powder from Reception which is handy if you are travelling around and don't want to lug great boxes of it in your luggage. We had a sea view and we were on the first floor which meant the pool was only a few steps away, which never seemed to get too busy and the jacuzzi was great and open until about 9 in the evening so fun to look up at the stars. The whole place is very secure with basement parking. Good BBQ faciliites. Supermarket about 5-7 mins walk as are banks and LOADS of shops and restaurants, which close earlier than some holiday destinations - be warned you may not have time to go back and spend ages getting ready to go out in the evening, we found the eating places closed at about 8 pm!! Fab beach, big waves and patrolled during the day. Great for teenagers but not tacky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast