“Delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

On TripAdvisor recommendations we dined at Ric's Deli for lunch today. Had difficulty finding it initially as TripAdvisor map plots it down by the surf club. It's up the other end of the main esplanade area, under the Mooloolaba Mantra hotel. (opposite the taxi rank and the large photo frame )
I had the steak sandwich and my wife had a special of Cashew Asian salad with grilled chicken. The food was fresh, nicely presented and delicious. The service was very good. We like the location as its away from the busy coffee places further along the esplanade. Unlike other dining places on the esplanade, the tables are not crammed together so this helps make the dining experience a lot more enjoyable.
We had a great lunch so we will be back, hopefully will get to try the breakfast sometime also.

• Visited February 2013

Maroochydore, Australia
“Lunch on Sunday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

A friend and I were enjoying a walk along the Mooloolaba Esplanade, the lovely weather and scenes along the way. Ric's had the best specials for the day so we thought we'd try it out. We knew that Ric's had been around for years and had a great reputation.
The food was fantastic and plenty of it. Very fresh and tasted home made. Ric himself served us and poured my wine with a lovely smile. All the staff were lovely and fast. I had the Asian Chicken and cashew nut salad which had plenty of cashews for every mouthful. My friend had the Beef Lasagne with salad and chips, both under under $12. I'll be back again.

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“A family favourite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Well located directly opposite Mooloolaba beach beneath the Mooloolaba International, it is always a pleasure dining here. Alfresco dining, with plenty of healthy options. The staff are accommodating and will amend orders with a smile eg) no tomato, extra bacon, no cinnamon in the smoothie, etc. Great coffee, well portioned serves of food at a great price - a firm family favourite!!

• Visited January 2013
Sunshine Coast
“13 years on and still going”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great friendly service, food is always fresh and delicious. I had my hens nite dinner here 13 years ago and it's still there, that says something.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne
“Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was really surprised at the great selection of food on offer and I wasn't disappointed with my breakfast choice of the sweet potato and corn cake.
My boys shared a big breaky which was a huge breakfast but the two boys managed to finish it all.
My husband had the BTEM (bacon, tomato, egg and mushroom) and although they forgot the mushrooms they promptly brought some out and were very apologetic.
The staff were very friendly and the service was very fast.
We sat outside and had a great view of the beach and Esplanade. It was a lovely way to spend our morning.

• Visited December 2012