“Location, location, location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bellardoo Holiday Apartments

You added Bellardoo Holiday Apartments to your Saves list
Bellardoo Holiday Apartments
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   The Corner of The Esplanade and Meta Street, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557, Australia   |
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Location, location, location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just one block from the main Mooloolaba strip of coffee shops and restaurants on one side and my favourite beach anywhere in the world on the other.
Very friendly and helpful managers with comfy accommodation which is close to anything.
Self-catering with all crockery etc. all provided and a major supermarket just a block away too.
What more do you want?

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The unit was clean and comfortable, with adequate self-catering facilities. The views of Mooloolaba were great and the managers were very friendly and willing to help if needed. The unit could be hot when there was no breeze (and we were there during an uncharacteristic heat wave), but airconditioners in the bedrooms and fans elsewhere compensated adequately for this. Although fronting the main road, it was relatively quiet. It is also within easy walking distance of a large supermarket and shops, and the main restaurant strip at Mooloolaba, without the price tag that goes with such a central location. We were on the top (third) floor which meant good views, but there is no lift, which was not a problem for us. This was our third stay here and we will return.

Room Tip: rooms at front have best views, but slightly more road noise. Rooms on eastern side still have view...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

From the moment I arrived I was made to feel extremely welcome. The lovely couple that run the apartments are very friendly and helpful, which makes the experience so much more pleasurable. The rooms are clean, roomy and face the ocean. It's only a two minute walk to the main shops of Mooloolaba and a four minute walk to the beach. I enjoyed every minute of my stay, and it was the perfect get a way for what I was looking for. All ready planning my next trip back there in a couple of months. Can't wait!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Atherstone, Warks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

please be aware that my reviews are coloured by the fantastic weather you aussies have compared to grey, dank britain.

I loved this apartment, it was well located and well stocked. more than expected for the average self catering apartment. I could happily live here. the only staff I met was the lovely helpful lady on the reception who couldnt do enough to help 2 clueless brummies find their way around the sunshine coast. Clean rooms, washing machine, more cutlery and utensils than the average household goods store. Plenty of space and wonderful air conditioning.

got a great cheap late deal on TRIVAGO very worth it

Room Tip: As always i only stay on the top floor. I guess the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I rang to enquire about booking 2x 2 bedroom apartments for an overnight stay and was told that there was availability for the night I wanted. The woman on the phone asked if there was a special event happening and I told her that we are heading up the coast to take part in the "Color Run" Fun Run....She informed me that once I checked with my friends, to call her back to book instead of booking online because she would be able to help me out more. After clearing it with my team mates, I rang the apartment back 4 hours later and was informed that the 1 night accommodation option had been taken off the system and, because of "a large number of bookings", they had now decided on a two-night minimum.
I am disgusted with this and will certainly be informing all my friends of the 'money hungry' business that is being run.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Mark F, Owner at Bellardoo Holiday Apartments, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
This person never stayed at Bellardoo . She tried to book on line four hours after initial interest only to find out all the allocated one night units had been sold .. What's the problem . When we are sold out that means we are sold out ... Get your facts right .
Christchurch, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Bellardoo in a Superior Suite. The apartment was clean and tidy, the staff were courteous. The apartment catered for four persons, being a two bed room apartment.
On arrival I decided to take a shower,as you do. After three minutes the water was stone cold!
On checking the water cylinder,I found that the water cylinder. Was only a 50 Litre, yes a 50 Litre cylinder. This was really pathetic for holiday accommodation I have never encountered this problem before, accept for my Navy days, where we were all subject to a Submarine Shower, One bucket of water and that was it. I brought to the attention of management,who could only say "we have had many complaints before". For us Never Again!

Room Tip: Take a swim in the sea nearby as you cannot rely on a nice hot shower
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very handy location so you can lock your car up in the garage and walk every where from these units. Good to have a clothes line supplied ( I hate putting clothes in a drier & wasting electricity) only problem no clothes basket or pegs supplied, so hung clothes over table & clothes airer on front balcony. Good views of the ocean from our unit, and nodoubt we will be back for another stay at Bellardoo.

Room Tip: Unit 21 on the western end of the building good, abit noisy when alot of traffic around but bedrooms...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bellardoo Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!