We stayed at the Malibu for 5 nights. It has great views, with being right across the road from the beach. It is close to all restaurants and the surf club and the staff were very helpful. We found it a little pricey but will possibly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Mooloolaba - walk out the front door to all the shops and cafes of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Park you car and walk to everything. Malibui offers an Unbeatable Location at an affordable price. We stride to offer the best value for money on the Sunshine Coast. Surf, Swim, Beach and Sun what more could you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba
- Malibu Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments Sunshine Coast