We love, love, loved this resort!! Perfect for us, we have a 10 month old baby and a 7 year old. We got one of the rooms that has pool entry access and so I could sit on our balcony with my baby while my daughter swam in the pool. It made our holiday so relaxing as my daughter never complained as the pool was always there whenever she felt like swimming.
The beach is nice and there are some cute reasonably priced eateries with beach views just outside the resort. The staff were all very friendly. The Spa in the room was great. Kitchen and laundry facilities adequate. My minor complaints were the beds are a bit hard, but unless I stay 5 star it is rare for me to find a bed I like as we have a super deluxe bed at home. The single beds in the second room have wheels and the room is tiled which is a bit annoying because they move if you role over.
We had a wonderful time and we will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rolling Surf Resort takes pride as being the closest resort to the ocean in Caloundra. The resort has a 4 1/2 star AAA rating and has no roads to cross to Kings Beach. The choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self contained apartments are comfortably furnished & offer varied views including the resorts pool, the ocean or private courtyard apartments. Featuring a spectacular pool that spans the entire length of the resort, sauna, fitness room, games room & BBQ entertainment areas, you will find something to indulge every mood. The resort also features a beachfront restaurant, coffee shop & take away shop (external management). Within easy access to all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer - Rolling Surf Resort is ideally located for a relaxing and casual holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rolling Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rolling Surf Hotel Caloundra
- Rolling Surf Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia