“Nice place to have a cuppa” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Edge Espresso Bar

Edge Espresso Bar
Shop 5a Grand Pacific Resort Bulcock Beach Esplanade, Caloundra, Queensland 4551, Australia
07 5491 9499
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 145 Restaurants in Caloundra
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice place to have a cuppa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great location overlooking the water. Bliss. Outside area to eat/drink was nice. Only disappointment was that, like many places, even when we place our order and ask for "extra hot" I was still able to gulp down my chai latte making the whole experience last about 45 seconds.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great coffee, amazing views ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stopped here for a coffee an cake - nice and friendly service, great coffee.
Views are amazing and presentation of food - very nice with extra cookies :)

Brisbane, Australia
“Will never return.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I brought a toasted sandwich from Edge recently. It was late in the day and the selection as you would expect was minimal, this didn't bother me because luckily it was ham and cheese which was just what I wanted!
While waiting for my sandwich I had to listen to the man that works there belittle his staff in front of his customers (I seriously hope he doesn't own the place) he pointed out an errorr the young guy made loudly and quite frankly rudely. If I had been the young guy I would've been mortified. Yes you need to learn your role and yes if an error is made you need to learn from it but there is a time and a place for it, in front of your customers is not it.
My toastie finally arrived,it had taken what felt like ages and I left.
I was hungry so thought I'd start to eat my toastie on the walk home. I reach in to find a sandwich where the cheese has not melted and the middle of the sandwich is still cold!!! Save you're $8.50 and go anywhere else but here.

• Visited September 2013