My husband and I spent 4 nights in a roof top apartment.
We found the apartment clean, comfortable and well furnished. We also enjoyed the private roof top jacuzzi and entertaining area above our apartment.
We had an amazing view of the pool, bay and surrounding area and the glass house mountains.
The kitchen was equipped with fridge/ freezer, two burners and a microwave. There were plenty of pots, plates, cutlery etc.
Laundry facilities were also provided within the apartment.
We found the bed comfortable, the shower very good and the indoor and outdoor eating/ entertaining areas fantastic.
The apartment has heating/ cooling which worked well.
We found the staff helpful and friendly.
We choose to stay in Caloundra because of the close proximity to destinations we wanted to visit.
Due to flight delays, we did not arrive until around 11pm. We called ahead and found their out of hours check in system trouble-free.
The BreakFree Grand Pacific is a short stroll to the local shopping centre and located on the same street as many stores and cafes.
The BreakFree has many facilities which we did not take advantage of, such as the pool and games room.
I would highly recommend the BreakFree as an affordable and very comfortable accommodation option in Caloundra.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Caloundra, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Grand Pacific is just an hour's drive north of Brisbane in Caloundra, the southern gateway to Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Boasting sweeping, uncrowded beaches, unspoiled waterways and friendly locals, Caloundra has a "yet-to-be-discovered" vibe that makes it a rare holiday destination. At BreakFree Grand Pacific you can choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available in garden, water view and roof top styles. The garden apartments have a private patio and garden views while the water view apartments feature a balcony and look out over the ocean and beyond to Pumicestone Passage. Roof top apartments have great views along with a private roof top or courtyard barbeque with a 4 seat outdoor spa bath. All apartments include air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, balcony or patio, stereo system with CD and a spa bath is featured in most. From a prime waterfront location resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool and 2 spas, gym, games room for the kids, sauna and meeting facilities for up to 130 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.