Room good but small, studio with cooking facilities which consisted of electric frying pan microwave mini bar fridge toaster, hard to cook anything with that! Water park great! No under cover parking so storms a worry, don't go for the breakfast it's rubbish for the cost! Nice surroundings not far from the beach, but no sea views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully refurbished and perfectly positioned just a short walk from the sparkling waters of Golden Beach and now boasting a brand new onsite water play park, Oaks Oasis is an ideal Caloundra accommodation choice for families, couples and groups alike. Our extensive range of accommodation options, including newly refurbished hotel, studio, one and two bedroom apartments, and two and three bedroom villas, are equipped with everything you need to enjoy your Sunshine Coast holiday, such as reverse cycle air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi internet access, large open plan living areas and with all except our hotel rooms having a kitchen or kitchenette. Oaks Oasis Waterpark Set within the resort's sweeping grounds, the 500m2 play zone includes a sizeable splash pool and central, multi-level water attraction complete with water slides, fountains, colourful and interactive activities and a giant tipping bucket. A multitude of sun lounges feature prominently on new timber leisure decks, along with grassy, shaded areas and party tents, perfectly complementing the fully heated facility. The play zone is also fully fenced and monitored at all times during the park opening hours of 9.00Am - 5.00Pm Daily, ensuring safety as a priority. Please note that children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent / guardian over 16 years of age. The waterpark is suitable for children 12 years and under only. Children over 12 years are not permitted to play on the waterpark. There is also an array of other leisure facilities and activities onsite. Play a game of tennis on the floodlit tennis courts or relax by our central, tropical pool with spa. Kids can also enjoy the children's playground and the beach volleyball court. Once you arrive at Oaks Oasis, you can park the car onsite and walk to Caloundra's finest attractions including Bulcock Beach, Kings Beach and boutique shopping. When hunger strikes, you can enjoy a bite from our poolside Reflections at Golden Beach Restaurant or stroll downtown to an assortment of cafes and restaurants. Oaks Oasis, Caloundra is located just an hour's drive north of Brisbane on the southern tip of Queensland's Sunshine Coast. We're also ideally situated within a short drive to a handful of Sunshine Coast favourites such as Australia Zoo, Underwater World the Ginger Factory and more. And if you're looking for a relaxed meeting and conference venue on the Sunshine Coast, we also have four newly refurbished onsite conference rooms and offer an array of catering options and business and secretarial services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Oasis Resort Caloundra Hotel Caloundra
- Rydges Oasis Hotel Caloundra
- Caloundra Rydges Oasis Hotel
- Oaks Oasis Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia