“I am biased I know, but only from experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Californian, Balti
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“I am biased I know, but only from experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

We've eaten in Indian restaurants in Sydney and Melbourne and Hobart and Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast and Capricorn Coast - I can assure you, you will not find any better Indian food than Indiyum in Caloundra. Anyone that says otherwise is not being honest. And how can you fault their prices? I am biased, I know - but only from experience! The quality and flavours you just can't find anywhere else!

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a work colleague and it didn't disappoint. As the name suggests Indiyum yum yum. I have not had Indian for years and the lamb korma just melted in your mouth. I will be returning to Caloundra just to eat there again. Service was also lovely.

Visited December 2014
“Overpriced and bland both curries and rice.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

The Lamb shanks were overpriced for what you got. The butter chicken was the worst flavour I have tried in caloundra.the garlic Nan was raw.overalll less than average...avoid.better Indian in caloundra.

• Visited December 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Caloundra
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

A wonderful meal with plenty to choose from......my partner is vegetarian and there was certainly no difficulty finding appetising choices to suit....
Great service......very flavoursome food, cooked on the spicy side just as I asked...generous portions......definitely will make this place a regular haunt....
Good location...easy walking from most accommodation.....

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Caloundra, Australia
“Very good Indian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

On 23/11/14, my wife and I and two of our friends had a meal at Indiyum. The ambience was very pleasant, clean and quiet. The food was delicious. The staff were friendly and helpful. We especially appreciated the quietness of the restaurant because even though I am partially deaf, I was able to hear all of our conversation. We ate at a table on a balcony facing the beach.

• Visited November 2014