“Great value meals won't leave you hungry” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Yeppoon, Australia
“Great value meals won't leave you hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

We went twice to this cafe during our 5 day stay at the sunshine coast. The meals were well presented and tasty. Typical cafe fare - just freshly made. Generous servings mean you will not be left hungry. We had the best BLT and panini-style sandwiches. Value for money with salmon dish for $19! If you are after superb coffee I suggest this could be explored through the many cafes in this city.

Visited January 2012

Christchurch, NZ
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

The cafe is quite open and cool on a hot day. I am vegetarian and often find it quite difficult to get a protein rather than just plain salads. Here, I found a bean triangle which consisted of beans, lentils and various veges wrapped in a soft tortilla. It came with a option of salads or chips. My husband had a chicken burger which he really enjoyed as well. I'd had a number of iced coffees at different cafes with mixed degrees of quality but this iced coffee hit the spot perfectly. I really enjoyed my lunch and was so tempted by the goodies on offer on the counter that we just had to take something to go for supper. I had a carrot cake cookie which I had never seen before and my husband had a choc and coconut brownie. Service was friendly and the food was well priced with a large number of options. We will definitely go back when we next visit Caloundra.

• Visited September 2011