Rumba would have to be one of the best places we have ever stayed at. Everything was brand new and the manangment were helpful when we wanted to exted out stay for an extra day, nothing seemed to be too difficult for them. I do not agree with the other persons valuation of the hotel, did they even stay at the same place ??
We chose it originally because it was fully self contained, therefore we did use the kitchen everyday. Everything was of the best quality, it even had a nespresso coffee machine in the room ( if you have not tried one you should) and a denon sound system.
Our two bedroom apartment did not really have a beach view, but i new that before I booked. This is not a problem as you are only meters from the beach anyway, no mater what room you stayed in.
I would highly recommend the rumba to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 amd 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia