Was supposed to be a beach getaway of luxury but was far from luxury. Pool bar closed, pool closed & room was not even cleaned fully each day. Great coffee machine but only provided 2 capsules for 3 night stay in 2 bedroom apartment.
No bathroom essentials were replaced and had to ask reception for more towels. What a shame as we paid a top dollar and expected a top hotel but was far from a 5 star accommodation.
The staff were very scarce and didn't seem like they were there to help. Will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 amd 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia