We had a 3 bedroom ocean view. Great location, clean and tidy and really modern. Awesome fixtures and has a nespresso coffe machine too! There is an awesome little restaurant down the road too, I can't remember it's name, but it also does a fish and chip takeaway that they say is the best on the Sunny Coast... The cafe/restaurant is delish! Only downside to the resort is for its 5 star status, it doesn't have cable tv. I would say it is more 4.5 star, but still great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 amd 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia