We have just finished a stay at Rhumba and there is not a single level on which the resort did not just deliver but exceed our expectations. We could not have had a better time and in fact extended our stay by a few days and have already booked for next year. The staff were not just helpful but incredibly friendly and warm. We had iffy weather for the first few days - but the heated pool was a great option for a swim in the rain, and once the sun came out, the kids lived in the big pool. The resort is amazing for families, but because of the layout, the parents can have a relaxing time while keeping an eye on the children. There are loads of cafe's and restaurants right at your doorstep. The rooms themselves are beautiful with a big open plan living, dining and kitchen, incredibly comfy beds and huge bathrooms. Cannot recommend Rhumba more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 amd 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia