“Best Gelato ever” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 145 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Description: Trading hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 9pm, Sunday 10am to 9pm. Closed on Monday - Closed for winter until Saturday 23rd August (2014)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Best Gelato ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

So good! I had the coconut and passionfruit flavours. So good for an after dinner treat and a walk around beautiful Caloundra. Loved it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Rude.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Rude wife, rude, of the lovely gelato master. You don't treat children who wait in line as invisible and bothersome. Will never go back when here from interstate.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GelateriaMilano, Owner at Gelateria Milano, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We remember clearly the boy. He was standing behind a large family group with children. There are signs in the shop prompting our customers to order and pay at the cash register first. By seeing him at the back of that family group I assumed he was part of it, and that he was already taken care of. I then addressed my attention to two ladies that were standing at the far end of the display, who pointed at the boy saying "We are with him". When I realised that the boy was not part of that family and waiting to be served, I promptly took care of him. I assure you that he wasn't invisible to me, I actually found him to be very pleasant and well mannered, maybe a bit shy. Sometimes it is impossible for us to know who is with who, and misunderstandings can happen in a busy environment. We assure you that we value all our customers, without making any distinction. Our goal is to keep making and selling top quality ice creams, using only the best ingredients, as a form of respect to all our customers, especially children. I apologise for the misunderstanding.
Caloundra, Australia
“Yummiest Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The yummiest gelato in Caloundra by far. Has won lots of awards. Grab a gelato here on a Sunday when the markets are on.

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Buonissimo!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I moved 8 years ago in Australia..and only 7 months ago in Caloundra..I finally find a perfect Italian Gelato here!!! Is how it should be.The strawberry granita....to die for!!! The owner Camilla and Franco are amazing,very professional and friendly, my kids love them!! and the gelato of course! Thanks Gelateria Milano to have been able to bring the flavours of Italy in Caloundra.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane
“Best Gelati in QLD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

i love gealti and this plae deserves all the awards that they embelish proudly on their walls. each gelati i have tasted has the perfect balance between sweetness and flavour. The shop is perfectly clean and the craftsmanship is reflected in the product. A gem on the coast! nice to see a family business with pride and quality - who can say no to these sweets - try the vanilla affagato for a late night pick me up

• Visited April 2013