This resort is on a bend in the gold coast highway and very noisy, we had to keep the doors closed all the time. The air conditioner being the on the balcony only increased the noise factor. For the price I paid I don't think it was very good value at all. I Normally stay at the QT in Surfers Paradise for the same price and there is no comparison on any level. On the positive side the resort is in walking distance to the local shops restaurants and cafes which were of a very high standard, Especially Bin 12, great food and even better cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swell Resort is a stylish and contemporary holiday complex situated in popular Burleigh Heads on Queensland's Gold Coast. Located just a short stroll from the famous rolling surf of Burleigh Beach, the resort offers a selection of spacious Burleigh apartments, all fully self contained and complete with all the comforts of home. With a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa and tennis court onsite, you're never short of ways to relax and unwind on a break with us. Watch the sun rise over the region's unspoiled headlands, venture into the lush green rainforest of Burleigh Heads National Park or take the ten minute drive into Surfers Paradise to immerse yourself in the vibrant shopping and dining scene. Ideal for family holidays, weddings, groups and anyone looking for a luxurious break in the heart of the Gold Coast, Swell Burleigh Heads Accommodation is the perfect choice for a getaway to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Swell Resort Burleigh Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swell Beach Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Swell Resort Burleigh Beach Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast