“Service was great, food ok” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Montezuma's

Montezuma's
Old Burleigh Theatre Arc | Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads, Queensland 4220, Australia
07 5535 1973
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Service was great, food ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We arrived 15 mins before the kitchen closed, so they were great in letting us know we needed to order asap.

We did that, however they still forgot to put the beef on my beef tacos!

However, a few things redeemed them. I guess because it was late at night, they must have had left over salad, so gave us a heap for free.

They also made too much of the cocktails my friends ordered, so for the normal price, they got two drinks each.

We probably caused them to go home a bit later then usual, however they did not put any pressure on us to leave. Which was very much appreciated :)

I did not enjoy my nacho's, but my friends did enjoy their meals. If I do go back, I think I will order something different.

65% Recommend
Wollongong, NSW
“You will be stuffed! ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our tablecloth was a beach towel (I kid you not!) but the food was delicious so we didn't mind ;) Warning: the servings are very large (refried beans and rice generally come with every meal) and almost everything contains cheese! Which I loved :) I recommend ordering something to share like takitos (delicious!) and a SALAD! Every meal should come with salad!!!

Kilcoy, Australia
“Tooooo Hot”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The meals were served on hot plates and some of our party got minor burns. The food was so hot (temperature) that I burned my tougue.

Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Look this is a nice Mexican Restaurant, It's not amazing. But it's nice food if you love Mexican. It has a small bar so that is helpful too.

Visited April 2012
ACT, Australia
“Don't do it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have been to Burleigh a number of times and have been advised not to go montezumas, but we thought we should give it a try.
Nope never again.
The waitresses were nice but rushed us through the dinner. The food gave me a tummy ache.
It was just a yucky experience, won't be back.

Visited September 2012