We stayed 1 night as we had some business to attend. The room was a bit tired, the queen size bed was hard and only 1 thin pillow each. The corridor had old green carpet and the walls needed a good paint. It needs a good spruce up and I certainly wouldn`t call it a resort.
The good thing about the place was it had a Restaurant called MIAMI RICE attached, which is Chinese and Malaysian Bistro and Bar. We had a great meal and the owner Allan and waitress Tracy were very attentive.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Resort Gold Coast Hotel
- Outrigger Resort Gold Coast Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Outrigger Resort Gold Coast Burleigh Heads
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Flag Inn Outrigger ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Outrigger Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.