We stayed here for 1 week in June as a gift from my in-laws. After booking I read the trip advisor reviews and was excited to go after reading such great things, and can I say, we were not let down!
The resort was absolutely fantastic. When we arrived it was cold and raining for the first two days, but the indoor pool and spa were fantastic and our 7 year old son had a great time in the pool , as did we in the spa! The sauna and steam rooms were great too.
The games rooms was a real treat, with xbox, wii, table tennis just to name a few things! Also a selection of DVD’s were available to borrow which we nice for the night times.
It wasn’t ever warm enough to enjoy the outdoor pool, but it looked great and the hot outdoor spas were very nice after long days at the theme parks!
BBQ facilities were really handy and saved us lots by not having to eat out every night. They were clean and well maintained.
The rooms was lovely, lots of rooms, clean and tidy. The shower over the spa bath is a bit annoying in the ensuite as the spas have been disconnected and it’s a big spet to get into have a shower, and the shower head is quite low which isn’t great for my husband who is tall. But there was another shower in the other bathrooms, so he just used that. Kitchen was fitted out with everything you need, all very modern and in working order. Washing machine and dryer was also very helpful to have!
We didn’t have time to have a go on the little putt putt course or use the tennis courts, but im sure we will be back, next time with the whole extended family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Burleigh Beach Mariner Shores offers a total of 60 fully self contained 1,2 & 3 Bedroom apartments with full kitchen and laundries in every room. Amenities include, indoor and outdoor pools and Spas, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room, 18 hole Putt Putt Course, Day & Night Tennis Court, Games Room, Toddlers Play Space, Free Internet Hot Spot & free DVD hire, Adults Lounge & pool table, Theatrette, 4 seperate BBQ Centres, Free Surf Boards, Boggie Boards, Beach Furniture, Cots, High Chairs & Baby Baths, Free under cover security parking (1 car per unit). Tickets & Tours booking service and direct dial phones in all rooms.Family orientated resort accross the road from a Coles, Bottle Shop & Medical centre, plus a bus to Surfers evey 20 minutes from a stop near at the highway entry to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Shores Resort And Beach Club
- Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast